NDcent Dames is a Launch Team, consisting of a select group of readers who are passionate fans of romance novellas and novels, either suspense or contemporary in nature, and are excited about new releases from Nikki Duncan.
To be a Dame, you promise that you are:
- a fan of sexy romance novellas and novels, either suspense or contemporary in nature.
- on Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Goodreads) and have a reach of at least 1000 people between your combination
- a blogger with an active following. The blog can be on Goodreads, Facebook or a more traditional blog platform.
To be a Dame, you promise that you:
- are not a reviewer/employee for a book review site or publisher.
- will not share any ARC you receive with anyone else.
- will not post excerpts or spoilers from any book without permission from Nikki.
NDcent Dames specifics:
- There will only be 10 Dames.
- The Dames will have a private Facebook group to chat, plan and get to know each other.
- You must have a Facebook profile Nikki can friend you through to be added to the Facebook group.
- Nikki will be active in the group so you will have full access to ask questions you may have about her books.
- Nikki will provide content for Dames to share online. Content will include:
- Facebook status updates
- Sample chapter
- Countdown widgets
- Book videos
- Deleted scenes (if applicable)
- Dames will post reviews of the ARCs online at least one week prior to the release date. No one is going to try to control the content of the review (aside from the no spoiler requirement.) Honest reviews are the goal.
In return for the help spreading the word, each Dame will receive:
- a digital ARC of future books for as long as you remain a Dame.
- an entry into a quarterly drawing, held by Nikki, for a $50 gift card to a book buying retailer.
- a link to each Dame’s blog, Twitter and desired Facebook profile/page on Nikki’s website. Each Dame can choose what links she wants shared.
- a Dame’s button that can be displayed on your blog.
Any Dame who does not keep her promises on one book will be given a second chance before being asked to leave the Dames.