NDcent Dames is a Launch Team, consisting of a select group of readers who are passionate fans of Nikki Duncan’s romance novellas and novels.
NDcent Dames specifics
- The Dames will have a private Facebook group to chat, plan and get to know each other.
- You must have a Facebook profile Nikki can friend you through to be added to the Facebook group.
- Nikki will be available to the group so you will have full access to ask questions you may have about her book releases, etc.
- Dames are encouraged to create content to share, but Nikki will provide content for online sharing. Content may include:
- Facebook status updates
- Countdown widgets
- Book videos
- Deleted scenes
- Contests, that often include the Dames
To be a Dame, you promise that you
- are a fan of sexy romance novellas and novels, either suspense or contemporary in nature.
- are on Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads) and have a reach of 1000 people between your combination.
- are not an employee, freelance or otherwise, for a publisher.
- will not share any ARC you receive with anyone else.
- will not post excerpts or spoilers from any book without permission from Nikki.
NDcent Dames reviews
- should be honest. Nikki has a thick skin and welcomes criticism as long as it’s honest and fair.
- should be posted within one week of the book’s release, preferably by or on release day.
- should not include story spoilers.
- should be posted on Amazon, B&N and Goodreads in addition to the Dame’s blog when possible.
NDcent Dames are encouraged and free to
- tag Nikki for any contests or giveaways. A standard prize Nikki will most always give away is a backlist title(s). New releases are only offered as prizes when it’s done as an ARC contest.
- ask Nikki to provide the books for giveaway.
- suggest ideas for contests, etc to Nikki for promo purposes.
In return for the help spreading the word, Dame’s receive
- a link to each Dame’s blog, Twitter and desired Facebook profile/page on Nikki’s website. Each Dame can choose what links she wants shared.
- a Dame’s button to be displayed on your blog.
- goodies and gifts from Nikki at random times.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Dame, email Nikki at nikki @ nikkiduncan.com (no spaces) with the following
- Subject line: NDcent Dame
- Social Media sites and the individual reaches.
- Where you post your reviews.